lab sHAMAN COMMENT POLICY
Number 1 house rule in this tribe is this: Don’t be a butt! Do you need further clarification? Here you go:
- Demonstrate and share the intelligence, wisdom, and humor. I have my eye on you all the time. I look forward to your responses.
- Weigh in with smart, informed ideas that contribute further to the story. Ahhhh, emotional intelligence is a beautiful thing.
- Give us useful, constructive criticism. Hey, thanks for letting me know about that typo. We’re all (most of ya’ll) human.
- These are non-negotiables:
- Threats — no matter how vague — against the author or other commenters. They are to be taken seriously and any information will be given to the proper authorities.
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, all that jazz. It will never be tolerated.
- Promoting your own brand, product, or blog. No. No. No. No!
- Impersonating authors or other commenters. Don’t be weird.
- Don’t add flame to the fire (aka trolls). It’s not worth your happiness.
- Trolling. Stay under the bridge.